Pages

...Sincerely Aoki.

"Thank God for granting me this moment of clarity, this moment of honesty...the world can feel my truth." So it just hit me that I'm leaving for college tomorrow (UGA)...Bulldawgs bitches! Anyway I'm in my room packing, trying to decide what clothes and shoes I'm taking...tragic :-(. But there's certain things that I'll have to give up and I'm not even talking about material things. Over the past eight years I've had the same friends and I love them to death. I've never been attached to any group of people for this long and for me they're like family. So when you guys read this...I want each of you to know that I LOVE YOU! Its crazy how when we entered high school, it got old really fast and we were so ready to graduate. And now that high school is a thing of the past and we're embarking on a new chapter of life, I'm not gonna lie *quietly* I'm scared. But I know that I have you guys to come back to regardless of the new bitches that I become friends with...THEY'LL NEVER BE MEAN GIRLS! This is the biggest sap moment that I've had in a long time, hopefully this doesn't interfere with my rep as G. Nah, fuck that it definitely DOESN'T! Just know that even though I'm not as close, I'll always be there for you if you need me...ok? I cherish every memory moment that I've spented with you bitches cause in one way or another it taught me something. You've made a HUGE impact on my life and I want you to know that...for real! Its never a goodbye, its always a see-you-later because I know that y'all will be in my life forever.

Love. Aoki
XOXO











No flex, I cried when I wrote this.