Pages

Things We Love!

This Week:
Bad Girls Club: Miami

So I don't know about you, but when I heard that there was going to be a "summer season" of the Bad Girls Club, I was STOKED! So anyway the anticipation was heavy and Oxygen didn't disappoint with countless marathons of the past four seasons. So FINALLY, its August 3rd and the show finally premieres. *fist pump* and these girls were bad ass. You've got your stripper, your spoiled brat, the bisexual "punk" chick, the golddigger, the bully, the hot one, and the plain jane. My faves so far are Catya and Morgan. The other five just didn't appeal to me in the first episode maybe that will change.

SURPRISE!: APPARENTLY, MORGAN'S FRIENDS ARE GUIDOS SO WE PRETTY MUCH HAVE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS...THAT IS IF YOU'RE A JERSEY SHORE FAN.




Stay Tuned
Tuesdays 9 pm
Oxygen :)