Pages

Aoki's Favorite Songs...EVER!

Someone asked me the other day what my favorite songs were and I couldn't think of them off the top of my head, which worried me. I started thinking of ALL these songs that I loved and when one came to mind, i'd think of the another and so on and so forth. But anyway I sat down and I thought about and I discovered my top ten favorite songs of ALL TIME! Like songs that I can listen to whenever or wherever, and shit like that so...here they are. :)

1. Clocks-Coldplay
2. Us Placers-CRS
3. Empire Ants-Gorillaz
4. Hail Mary-Tupac
5. Warning-Biggie
6. Soul Meets Body-Death Cab for Cutie
7. Beach Chair-Jay-Z ft. Chris Martin
8. Can't Tell Me Nothing-Kanye West
9. She Will Be Loved-Maroon 5
10. Aquemini-Outkast





So thats my top ten...I'm sure now that I've posted this i'll play a song and immediately want to put it on this list, but I'm gonna stand by this one.